Though Gotham‘s first season came to a close earlier this month, there’s still plenty of ways for Gothamites and Bat-fans alike to show support for their favorite characters. What better way, in fact, than wearing this cool GCPD t-shirt and hat, available through SuperHeroStuff! You can honor Gotham’s finest, particularly Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock, and all your favorites, while also rockin’ out in style!
The shirt (which you can see on the left, modeled by yours truly) features a bold GCPD across the top as well as the police department’s shield (look closely for a nod to the Caped Crusader himself *coughBatsignalcough*) and “Gotham City Police Dept.” This 100% cotton tee is a perfect pairing with the GCPD hat, and a great choice for people who love the GCPD in any incarnation of Batman– but look for it to be especially popular now with the success of Gotham!
A fantastic counterpart to the GCPD tee, this 100% wool GCPD 9Fifty Snapback Cap is everything any Gothamite could want to look awesome while also representing the city, show, and of course, future commissioner that they’re a big fan of! The cap, produced by quality capmaking company New Era, is adjustable, flatbilled, and super comfortable! This hat, also available through SuperHeroStuff, is a great way to show off your fandom in a unique way! AND, as a special thank you for checking out this post and being a loyal fan of From the Batcave, you can enter below to win one of your very own! Read on to learn how!
Before 12:00 a.m. on June 6, 2015:
ONE ENTRY EACH, ONE TIME ONLY:
- Like From the Batcave on Facebook and leave a comment on this post (or email FromtheBC@gmail.com) letting us know the name of the account you liked us with.
- Follow From the Batcave on Twitter and leave a comment on this post (or email FromtheBC@gmail.com) letting us know the name of the account you followed us with.
- Follow From the Batcave on Tumblr and leave a comment on this post (or email FromtheBC@gmail.com) letting us know the name of the account you followed us with.
- Subscribe to From the Batcave on YouTube and leave a comment on this post (or email FromtheBC@gmail.com) letting us know the name of the account you subscribed to us with.
- Let us know in the comments what your favorite episode of Gotham is!
ONE ENTRY EACH, ONCE PER DAY:
- Share this post on Facebook and tag “From the Batcave” in the post.
- Share this post on Twitter and tag “From the Batcave” in the tweet.
The contest ends at 12:00 a.m. on June 6, 2015. The winner will be notified privately. US and 18+ only.
And as always, get your news and reviews about all kinds of Bat-media right here From the Batcave and be sure to like From the Batcave on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube to get the scoop first!