Hey Bat-fans! Fall is upon us, and for some of you that may mean back-to-school (for others, like me, it means that it’s time to gear up for New York Comic-Con!) At any rate, you may be looking for the perfect accent to your bookbag, camera bag, purse, or even suitcase this fall, and we’ve got the perfect recommendation for you: UglyDoll and DC’s Ice-Bat as Batman 4″ Clips!
Available in three different styles (feel free to click the pictures above to get a better look at them), these bag clips are perfect for Bat-fans of any age (and boys & girls alike, if you have girls like my little sister, who wouldn’t dream of going near anything superhero-y unless it’s pink…)
As I mentioned earlier, they’re also great for travel on a suitcase, camera bag, backpack or the like, as they easily hook right onto a zipper or carabiner clip. Whether you’re taking a nice long vacation or just toting a bag along to comic-con (again, keep an eye out for me with one or two of these on my bags at NYCC), GUND’s 4″ UglyDoll/DC clips are a great addition to any bag!
But wait– we’ve got two full sets of UglyDoll/DC Batman 4″ Clips for YOU to win! Read on to learn how to enter our contest:
Before 12:00 a.m. on October 27, 2014:
ONE ENTRY EACH, ONE TIME ONLY:
- Like From the Batcave on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting us know the name of the account you liked us with.
- Follow From the Batcave on Twitter and leave a comment on this post letting us know the name of the account you followed us with.
- Follow From the Batcave on Tumblr and leave a comment on this post letting us know the name of the account you followed us with.
- Subscribe to From the Batcave on YouTube and leave a comment on this post letting us know the name of the account you subscribed to us with.
ONE ENTRY EACH, ONCE PER DAY:
- Share this post on Facebook and tag “From the Batcave” in the post.
- Share this post on Twitter and tag “From the Batcave” in the tweet.
The contest ends at 12:00 a.m. on October 27, 2014. The winner will be notified privately on September 20. US and 18+ only.
Best of luck, everybody!
And as always, get your news and reviews about all kinds of Bat-media right here From the Batcave and be sure to like From the Batcave on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube to get the scoop first!